Thursday, March 01, 2007

St David's Day

Today, as those of you with Welsh ancestry will know, is St David’s Day. I’ve been doing a little digging to find out what I can about St David. As one of our British Saints, and the Patron Saint of Wales, we ought, I suppose to understand something about him.

Actually I've discovered that like many saints, much of what we think we know is conjecture and legend. But if you are interested to read some more about him, and what he stood for, CLICK HERE to open a sermon I preached this morning on this topic. (You will also get a short lesson in the heresy known as Pelegianism...enjoy!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:24 am

    Thank you for the insight on st Davids day i found that realy interesting and as i dont usualy read this stuff (no offence) the fact i enjoyed it must be a very good thing for you. Emma your wonderful neice. xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete