Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back from my Hols!

Hi Folks....I'm back!
Sorry not to have told you that I was going on holiday. It's generally not a good idea to broadcast such information...you never know who is reading! But, fear not, after a week of silence, I have returned - refreshed, if slightly breathless after blowing up my air-bed (guess who forgot to pack the foot-pump!)

We've been off in our caravan on the Dorset coast. We've had a time of refreshment and relaxation - and quite a bit of fun playing with our new camera. Here are a few shots of the holiday for those who enjoy such things. I'll get back to more thoughtful blogging in the next couple of days!

Here's the fantastic Durdle Door.









And here's a shot of a passing seagul, of which I'm particularly proud!









Th..th...th...th...that's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 pm

    hey its only me, Emma, your website is amazing and i needed another look. wow did you take that picture of the seagul, its amazing, or was it your fab wife hehe. Im looking at your blogs everyday so you need to keep writing!!! Your wonderful neice.

    ReplyDelete