Monday, February 18, 2008

A New Job

Regular readers will be interested (I hope) to know that I've been appointed to a new job. I've been asked to take on the role of Team Rector of North End - a parish of three churches in the north of Portsmouth. You can read more about the parish on their website at www.stmarkportsea.co.uk.

I expect to take up the post towards the end of May. Clare, Emily and I are really looking forward to the opportunities and challenges ahead - though we will, of course, miss the lovely people of Warblington with Emsworth.

There will be plenty of time to reflect on our time in Warblington and Emsworth over the coming months. For now, I just thought everyone who may be interested should know that I'm on the move!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 pm

    Hi Tom,
    We are sorry to see you leave us, but you will have new interests in your new parish. We will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:06 pm

    Dear Tom
    We will be very sorry to see you leave Emsworth, but know that the Lord has great things for you to do.
    Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare for your move.
    Norma and David

    ReplyDelete