Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Ten Pound Note and the Fifty Pence Piece

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. I've had a miserable little cold which has been hanging around for weeks - migrating from my head to my chest and then back again to my head. I haven't felt much like blogging...but here's a little in-joke, just to keep you clicking here!

Once upon a time, a 50p piece bumped into his old friend - a £10 note. "Where have you been?" asked the 50p piece. "I haven't seen you for ages".

"Sorry mate" replied the Tenner, "I've busy - getting out and about. I've been used to buy a curry, a round of drinks, a trip to the cinema, a new book, a pair of jeans, and loads of Christmas presents. What about you?"

"Oh, you know," grumbled the Coin, "same as ever...church, church, church".


Cough. Cough. Cough....

1 comment: